Researchers submitting proposals in response to CFIRE RFPs must complete their proposals and follow a provided template. Proposals shall not exceed 10 pages in length, not including the cover page and project summary.
Please submit one hard copy and one electronic copy (in PDF format) of the proposal to:
1415 Engineering Drive
2205 Engineering Hall
Madison, WI 53706
Proposals must reflect strong consideration for educational missions of academic institutions. Private research institutes will not be permitted to submit proposals except in partnership with CFIRE’s consortium partners.
Researchers are encouraged to collaborate with researchers at other CFIRE consortium partner schools. Principal Investigators will be limited to one award under this call. The expected start date for selected projects will be late 2013 to early 2014.
Those partners are:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
- University of Toledo
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Michigan Technological University
- University of Memphis
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University of Alabama in Huntsville